Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Senior Session: Fairy Princess

Hey Friends!
I am SUPER excited to share this senior session with you! This gorgeous girl was a joy to work with. My absolute favorite part about these photos is that they reflect her personal style. (By the way, she is one stylish girl!)




This incredible young lady of many talents loves books, sewing and music.





By loves sewing I mean she makes most of her own clothes...pretty cool! Just look at this adorable bicycle skirt. 😍




She totally looks like a princess...















































I hope you enjoyed seeing these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them! Y'all have a blessed day.

~ Sarah Leana





3 comments:

Glowing Dallas Engagement Session

We had a great time at a park in Dallas for this Engagement session! The light was *so* perfect!!! I love the colors that Jeanelle chose pa...